Hemp Seed Oil
- Check with seller
- Published date: March 20, 2017
- Mumbai, Mumbai, Mumbai, India
Unsaturated fatty acid accounts for more than 88% in hemp seed oil, and the content of- linolenic acid has the range of 16%-50% which varies from yield to yield. α- linolenic acid can be applied in remaining function of human physiological healthy, meanwhile it has been regarded as the best products that are combined with qualities of medicine, nutrition, healthcare and cosmetic purposes and they also have effects on decreasing blood lipid, protecting and treating thrombus, cholesterol lowering, resisting irregular heart rate and anti-atherosclerosis so as to enhance functioning of optic nerve and brain, since it is able to built up abilities of memories and study. Please contact for more information.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"